Payment Options for CSA Shares
- Single payment: Pay by credit card on-line, or mail a check (or possibly two if you are splitting a share) totaling the full amount.
- Two installments by check: Mail two checks (up to four if splitting), paying half the total with today's date, and the other half dated for deposit on June 1, 2017.
- Four installments by check: Mail four checks (up to eight if splitting), paying one-quarter of the total with today's date and three more installments postdated April 1, June 1, and August 1, 2017, each equaling one-quarter of the total.
Note: We will not deposit the postdated installment checks until their dates.
If paying by check, your CSA sign-up will not be complete until we receive your payment and send you a confirmation.
The mailing address for your check(s):
Green Earth Institute
10S404 Knoch Knolls Rd.
Naperville IL 60565
Refer-a-Friend Rewards Program Rules
The Green Earth CSA Refer-a-Friend Rewards Program is designed to reward current CSA members whose promotion of the CSA among their acquaintances results in sign-ups of new Main Season CSA members.
- $50 for a new weekly Main Season Standard Size share
- $25 for a new biweekly Main Season Standard Size share
- $35 for a new weekly Main Season Personal Size share
- $18 for a new biweekly Main Season Personal Size share
- The referred person/family must be a first-time subscriber, i.e., they have not participated previously in this CSA as primary subscriber or boxmate.
- The referred person/family must list the referrer’s name at the time of placing the 2017 CSA order.
- The referrer person/family must be a current subscriber in the 2017 CSA.
- The referrer person/family cannot be referrer for their own share.
- The reward will be issued to the referrer in the form of a coupon good for a discount on the referrer’s 2018 Main Season CSA order.
- A reward coupon will be issued for each qualified referral CSA order.
- Multiple referrals are encouraged, thus earning multiple reward coupons.
- The reward maximum for a referrer is the amount of his/her 2018 Main Season CSA order.
Children's Programs: Nature Rangers and Nature Buddies
Cancellations will be accepted with at least two weeks advance written notice. The program fee will be refunded, less a $20 administrative fee. Refunds will not be provided for sessions cancelled with less than two weeks written notice.
Cancellations will be accepted with at least two weeks advance written notice. The subscription fee will be refunded for future boxes, less a $20 administrative fee. Refunds will not be provided for boxes cancelled with less than two weeks written notice.
CSA Pickup Sites, Days, & Times
When signing up, CSA members select from these pickup locations and times:
10S404 Knoch Knolls Rd.
- Tuesdays between 3:30 & 7:30 pm
- Fridays between 2:30 & 6:30 pm (Main Season only)
Victorian Cottage Museum (Lombard Historical Society)
23 W. Maple St.
- Wednesdays between 3 and 7 pm
4000 block of Woodland Ave.
- Wednesdays between 3 and 8 pm
Near County Farm Rd. & Jewell Rd.
- Wednesdays between 4 and 8 pm